Politically independent, ammosexual, anti-communist, pro-LGBT, anti-Democrat, anti-Republican, anti-fascist, anti-Maoist, anti-Stalinist, wannabe Ulster Loyalist, all-American Waffen-SS/Yugoslav Wars/DAK reenactor. I post lots of military history, aviation, Third Reich and other WW2 history. I also post guns, Warhammer 40k music, politics, arguments, reenacting, and much much more. Enjoy!
Tagged by soviet-red. First ten songs shuffled on iPad
1. Westerwald by Major Hans Friess
2. Rome is Falling by Civil War
3. Uranium Fever by Elton Britt
4. Sve Dzamije u Oblake Lete by Momcilo
5. The Way You Look Tonight by Frank Sinatra
6. Manic Depression by Jimi Hendrix
7. Lookin’ Out my Back Door by Creedence Clearwater Revival
8. The Man from Mullingar by Derek Warfield
9. Phosphene Dream by The Black Angels
10. Circle of Cysquatch by Mastodon
I was tagged by conorthebarbarian
Rules: answer the questions below and tag 10 people.
Birthday: September 30th
Timezone: Pacific Time Zone
Date and time: Sept 01, 2014; 8:11 PM
Average hours of sleep: 6
OTPs: None come to mind
Last thing I googled: Armalite AR-10
My most used phrase: Sup, dickslave
First word that comes to mind: squart
Last thing I said to a family member: See you tomorrow.
One place that makes me happy and why: The gun range. A mixture of silence, noise, chaos and order all in the same place.
How many blankets I sleep under: 2
Last movie I watched in theaters: Guardians of the Galaxy
Favorite beverage: Toss-up between Royal Crown and Redd’s
Three things I can’t live without: My computer, my books, my guns.
Something I plan on learning: gun smithing, auto maintenance/repair, prospecting.
A piece of advice for my followers: Study history. Forget nothing and learn from history’s follies.
You all have to listen to this song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7IprP2Bdq4s